Au Naturale Challenge Day 2: The Little Things

Welcome to day 2 my beautiful girls! Today, I'm challenging you [and myself!] to do one act of selfless service. It doesn't have to be anything big.
  • Write a note to your husband/sister/friend/roommate/etc.
  • Call your mom! 
  • Give something to the man on the street.
  • Take that load of stuff to the Salvation Army/Deseret Industries
  • Call a friend and offer to take her kid home from school.
  • Drop everything and kiss your man senseless when he walks through the door. [most likely sparking "ewww"s from the kids, but totally worth it! and how great do you think he feels when he knows he's your #1, and you've been so excited to see him all day?]
  • Smile at somebody you don't know!
  • Pay for the person behind you at Starbucks.
Really, just take a minute and forget yourself to focus completely on someone else & then come and tell us what you did! 

I'll go first: I bought a jar of hot pickled okra for my husband. He raves about it all the time, and it just grosses me out-so he hasn't had any since we got married. He's thrilled. :)

There's no easier way to boost your mood than through realistic service. You don't have to go and save the world every day. Just make one other person's day and it will change yours for the better.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Image courtesy of www.everythingfab.tumblr.com

0 Response to "Au Naturale Challenge Day 2: The Little Things"

Post a Comment