Shame On Me

I spent the better part of my day yesterday moping around and feeling sorry for myself for being so absolutely burned out. I took my frustrations out on C, the last person in the world who deserved that. My level-headed, balanced husband e-mailed me about a video from one of my favorite bloggers, and mentioned that I should take a look at it. It is absolutely incredible.



Stephanie Nielsen is an inspiration to so many people, including myself. I can't believe her optimism, love, faith, and endurance. I would have crumpled a long time ago. My favorite thing is that she is real. Life isn't always a field of daisies, and to ignore the pain would be counter-productive. The best thing is to just remember that "life is to be enjoyed, not merely endured." Gordon B. Hinckley

So, how do you keep your chin up when times are tough?

0 Response to "Shame On Me"

Post a Comment