Celebrate the Day

The Completing Him Challenge for today is to remember and celebrate our wedding day. Here are some of my favorite pictures and memories from 1.02.09, one of the best days of my life.





C & I were married in the Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple.


We believe in eternal marriage that is not subject to "until death do you part."


How grateful I am for the doctrine of eternal families and for the knowledge that comes with it. I cannot express how much joy I get from knowing that C and I will truly be together forever. If you're interested in how these doctrines came to be or how you can have them for yourself, please don't hesitate to contact me, or visit the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' website.












oh, what a day that was!


And to think it only gets better from there.


Marriage between man and wife is truly a blessing from our Heavenly Father.



0 Response to "Celebrate the Day"

Post a Comment