Completing Him Challenge


Keeping with my current goals, I've decided to take part in this challenge. I think the hardest thing for me to do since being married is to step outside myself more frequently and put C first. He works so hard and treats me like royalty every day of the week. He's the only person who can make me laugh when I'm so angry I can't even speak. He's patient with me 100% of the time. I don't know that he's ever yelled at me, or even raised his voice in anger.


This is not a challenge to take my desires, wants, wishes, needs, etc. out of our marriage. Marriage doesn't work that way. In my mind, I would ideally be able to completely forget myself because I trust C to do the same for me. I know it's possible, and I'm going to take the first steps to getting there! We really have a great marriage and I'm blown away every day at how blessed I am. This is a challenge to improve myself. C is not forcing me or pressuring me or anything. I simply want to be a better wife, and the outline of this challenge makes sense to me as a vehicle for helping me achieve that.


I would love to have you join me!


Click the button for more information!


0 Response to "Completing Him Challenge"

Post a Comment