Hello. My Name is Kristin. I'm a Star Wars Fan.

C & I met in June of 2008. October 2008 came and went. We dressed up like Lois Lane & Clark Kent. We got married & October 2009 came and went. We dressed up as EFY counselors. October 2010 is now upon us. We've got our halloween costumes all figured out [face paint and blue spandex pants included], but we've decided to FINALLY take part in a traditional Halloween activity: carving pumpkins. And I dare say, we outdid ourselves this time.

The past 2 weeks, I've been gaining wife points by watching Star Wars episodes 1 and 4-6. I only knitted through 2 of them. And I'll admit, I actually really like them. Once I figured out that they have a story line, the characters are easy enough to remember, and there really isn't any gore. I can actually see why people enjoy them. [I don't consider "Star Wars" a lifestyle, for heaven's sake. But I'll watch them without weeping or wailing.]

And just to seal the deal on how much of a Star Wars fan I really am, please check out our galactic jack-o-lanterns.

[caption id="attachment_1172" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="the whole fleet"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1173" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="yoda"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1174" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="the jedi"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1175" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="darth vader"][/caption]

And my personal favorite:
[caption id="attachment_1176" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="R2D2"][/caption]

He's carved into a little pie pumpkin. I think he's adorable. :)

How about you? Got anything fun cooked up for this Halloween?

0 Response to "Hello. My Name is Kristin. I'm a Star Wars Fan."

Post a Comment