TGF Holiday Hop Sweet Anya

We are here with 3 new cards for The Greeting Farms' Hoppin' into the Holidays Blog Hop and new December releases. I used Sweet Anya again for the "Santa, Baby" category. She is by far my stamp from The Greeting Farm and the most versatile! I made the Santa hat by drawing it first on paper then paper piecing the red paper and adding flock to the white areas.

I made three cards for this hop, one in each category, and I would love some comments on each of them. So scroll down and pick your favorite and tell me what you think! -Hugs-


Copic sketch markers:
Face: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
Other: G40, G82, G85, G94, R46, E59, R000
DP The Homemade Christmas Stack by DCWV
Flower Soft-Polar White, And all other came from my stash.
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs

There's more! Scroll down for cards entered into the Let it Snow and Sweet Treats categories. Thanks for your comments. -Hugs-

0 Response to "TGF Holiday Hop Sweet Anya"

Post a Comment