Easter Lamb

Easter Lamb is the 3rd of a series from Forgotten Scraps. Barbara has drawned this little one up for me to share with you for becoming followers of my blog. I have reached another 100....... So....... THANK YOU.....THANK YOU......... THANK YOU........
We have had a lot of fun doing this and making these cute digi's for you. We hope you enjoy them. The black stitching and flowers where done by freehand...Something I am still working at.

Don't forget you can now use this one too over at Forgotten Scraps Challenge #1....Please download this and come and join in with us....Hope to see you there....

I have entered this one at:
Skipping Stones #60 Sketch
Claudia & Company #71 Color - red, yellow and green
Design Dollies - have a hand 'freehand'
My Time to Craft #124 Spots & Dots
Oldie But A Goodie #10 Bright & Cheerful

Copic sketch markers:
Lamb: E000, E00, E11, R20, E41, E42, E43, E44
Other: YR21, YR24, G40, G82, G94, R000, R37, R38, R43, R46, R59
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs,
DP Super Paper Pad Feuilles Hojas by K&Company, Tag - Adage Tickets from Jim Holtz, Button & Brads from Stamping-up

0 Response to "Easter Lamb"

Post a Comment