Fancy Romantic Tilda

Here we are with Fancy Romantic Tilda......It's freezing outside here in Texas ( we finally made it into winter), but I must have spring fever.....It seems that everything is coming up pink! Stay with me a little while longer and I'll promise something else. I love working with lace, pearls, pink and glitter! This one has new buttons and rick rack.

I have entered her at:
The Sweetest Thing, Sweet Sunday Sketch#99
Just Magnolia Anything goes with buttons
Cupcake Craft Challenge #124 Something New
Lexi's Creations #31 Say it with Love
One Stitch At A Time Love & Valentine Challenge #44
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #11
7 Kids College Fund #12 Hot or Cold, You Choose
Papertake Weekly Challenge, Anything Goes :)X

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
Clothes: BG10, BG72, BG75, N1, N5, 110
Flowers: R81, R83, R85, R89, G24, G28
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs,
DP Glittered Paper from My Mind's Eye, all other came from my stash.

0 Response to "Fancy Romantic Tilda"

Post a Comment