Litte Girls Tea Time

Sister's are forever as these two little girls having tea from Lily of the Valley can tell you. All I had was a brother, but I love the friendship and closest I see in Sisters, I guess that's why I am so close to my girls and my granddaughters. They are here for the Lollipop Crafts Challenge #24 Sisters.


I have entered her at:
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Do You Stack Up #4 Patterned Paper, etc
Stamptacular Sunday #96 Whateva!
Scrapbook Sisters #20 Add a Little Friend

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E31, E34, E35
Clothes: Y21, Y23, Y26, RV21, RV23, RV25, W1, W4, W7
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, Prima Flowers from Fleurs De Prima, Sizzix die cut, DP Cut N Paste Designer Paper from K&Company, all other from my stash.

0 Response to "Litte Girls Tea Time"

Post a Comment