Pink Tilda w/rose

Pink Tilda with Rose from Magnolia is all dressed up in her best. Pearl earnings, Stickles on her wings and bows and she has a rose just for you. As I thought of recycle, I decided that it was time I got out my flower petals and some old brads that I have never used and use them! "L" is for Love and the rose my husband gave to me.....

I have entered her at:
Magnolia Down Under challenge #80 Reduce - Reuse - Recycle
Stamp Something - Cute Something
Alphabet Challenge - for Ladies
Moving Along with the Times #83 Spring
Top Tip Tuesday #19 Fabulous Flowers

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E77
Clothes: BG0000, BG72, RV000, RV21
Flower: RV000, RV21, RV23, RV25, G12, G94
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, Stickles on the wings and bow
Pearls from Stampin-up the rest came from my stash

0 Response to "Pink Tilda w/rose"

Post a Comment