Princess Tilda

I just got Princess Tilda and just couldn't wait to make a card. (And guess what? It's not pink). This time is was orange and green with a little bit of brown. My favorite things are lace, pearl and of course Magnolia's. Enjoy...

I have entered her at:
Magnolia Down Under #78 Sketch- orange and green
Delicious Doodles - use 3 colors
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Wags 'N' Whiskers #44 With Love
Phindy's Friday #38 Valentines or for a Loved One
Souther Girls #10 Totally Loved Up!!!
Just Magnolia Week 89 My Favourite Things
Magnolia-licious Challenge 1st of New Year


Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E57
Clothes: YG93, G94, E000, YG91, E55, E57,E59, E93, E95, E95,
Stamped on Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs,
DP Rustic Stack by DCWV, Pearls from Stampin-up, Tag from Adage Tickets by Jim Holtz, Buttons and lace from my stash.

0 Response to "Princess Tilda"

Post a Comment