Some Bunny Loves Me, Garden Picket Fence

OK, Barbara and I were playing...She challenged me to color on something other than paper and to do a background for one of my cards like she does....Well, I had started to color this little girl 'Some Bunny Loves Me' from Cuddly Buddly. She had me look at Zoe's digitals from Make it Crafty and I found 'Garden Picket Fence' and thought that it would be perfect together.
The background is printed on fabric and my ink jet printer (something I have wanted to try out for years now) and I colored it with colored pencils. It was really kind of fun.... As I was coloring I thought of many ways to finished her off, but decided to do a portrait......This is me, playing outside when I was a little girl.

I have entered this little creation at:
Make It Colourful #4 Colour on Anything but White Card Stock
Pals Paper Arts #78 Bows

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E44
Clothes: R81, R83, R85, Y32
Other: G82, R20 W1
girl is stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock
background is EQ Printables Injet Fabric Sheets
Ribbon from Stampin-up, all other from my stash

0 Response to "Some Bunny Loves Me, Garden Picket Fence"

Post a Comment