Tilda w/clover

Tilda with clover looks sooooo spring today. We are having beautiful weather here in Texas, the sun is shining and it looks just like spring. What other color is there than bright yellow. Enjoy.... Barbara has just given me the next freebie and I can't wait to color her and put her on my card.....



I have entered her at:
The Crazy Challenge #51 Dots & Stripes
Timeless Tuesday FTTC #102 Hardware (I hope the charm works)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #45 Anything Goes
Colour Create Challenge #63 Lemon - Green & White
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair E31, E33, E34
Clothes: Yoo, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Shamrocks: G82, G94
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card stock
Pearls, Ribbon from Stampin-up, Flower fromPrima, all other is from my stash.


I won at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

0 Response to "Tilda w/clover"

Post a Comment