Spring Whisper

You are getting an excessive peek look at 'Spring Whisper' She is from Little Miss Muffet Designs and Forgotten Scraps and will be available soon, so watch out for her. What was really nice was that Barbara came over to play today and when I showed her what paper I was going to use on my next cards, she quickly colored this one for me. The colors she used will be coming soon. And I also wanted to Thank Zoe for the charm...Good Friends are just what the Doctor ordered. . Enjoy
I have entered her at:
Our Creative Corner - Cut it Out
Phindy's Friday #42 Spring is on the Way
Creative Card Crew - Friendship, cards for Friends
Little Claire's #1 Anything Goes!
Ooh La La Creations #73 For Someone Special

Copic sketch markers:
more to come

Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP is Whimsy Matstack from DCWV,Labels Five from Spellbinders, Flowers from Prima, Ribbon from my stash.

0 Response to "Spring Whisper"

Post a Comment