Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze is here for Forgotten Scraps Challenge #3 Something Spring-ish or Add Flowers, she is from the Little Miss Muffet Designs. I just love this little girl, with her book, I can feel the light summer breeze just looking at her. Please join us on this challenge. I have added Tiara Glitz Stickles by Ranger to bing it up a little more.


I have entered at:
I Did It Creations #42 Bling it Up
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Bling it Up
Mami Doodles #20 Flowers
DYSU Challenge #6 Ribbon
Stamping with Dragons - Anything Goes

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R21, B21
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Clothes: G20, G21, G24, V01, V04, V05
Book: E70, E71, E77
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Brenda Walton by K&Company,
Adage Tickets from Jim Holtz, Glitz Stickles Tiara from Ranger, flowers and ribbon from my stash.

0 Response to "Summer Breeze"

Post a Comment