Cocoa

It is NEW RELEASE DAY over at little Miss Muffet Stamps and this is Cocoa, She is just darling and wanted to wear her new Easter dress and show off her Easter Basket. Don't forget to go over and check out all the new stamps today and tomorrow from our DT members. And while you are there, check out Little Miss Muffet Challenge and come join in on the fun.

I have entered her at:
Crafty & Me Challenge #31 Pink & Sweet
For Fun Challenge - Never cease to amaze me - Easter
Digital Tuesday #107 Pretty Punches
My Time to Craft #137 Easter Wishes
Critter Sketch Challenge #61 Punches &/or Dies
Creative Stamp Friends #23 Easter Package
Kaboodle Doodles #63 Thoughts of Spring/Easter


Close up of Cocoa:


Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E01, E53, E50, YG61, B21
Hair: E71, E77, W7
Clothes: YG61, YG63, Y13, Y15, RV21, RV23, RV29
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP is Glitter Book - From my Minds Eye, Martha Stewart Punch, Magnolia tag, and from Stampin-up, Circular Sentiments - Dreamy Days from Lilly of the Valley, Prima Rose, the rest came from my stash.

My Flower Power:


0 Response to "Cocoa"

Post a Comment