Hello Ladybug

This is Hello Ladybug from Whiff of Joy. I had fun painting the cardboard cut outs, I used 3 different colors of Acrylic Paint Dabbers from Adironack, Copper, Silver and Gold, then I added pearls and a charm. I thought that it turned out fun. Anyway you want to look at this one it says I love you Mom, or Happy Spring. Enjoy.

I have entered her at:
Card Cupids #22
Creative Cow Girl - Happy Easter, & Mother's Day
Kenny K Kraft Girlz #42 Springtime
Sparkles Forum Challenge 10 Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday #108 Pile It On
Lollipop Crafts #36 Shabby Chic or Vintage

Close up

Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E53, E55, E57
Clothes: BG11, BG72, BG75, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR07, R30, R32
Flower: G21, R32
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Old World Mat Stack by DCWV, Pearls from Stampin-up, Cardboard Cut out from Make it Crafty, Adirondack Paint Dabbers, Lace and charm from my stash.

0 Response to "Hello Ladybug"

Post a Comment