Breena Stitching

Boy, does the time go by FAST! It's already time for another Challenge from Little Miss Muffet and this time it's Something New. I had so much fun this past few weeks. I have been redoing my Scrapbook room and I am almost finished. I have found things I didn't know I had and found so much new room that I have had fun buying new stuff to play with.

This Image is Breena Stitching from Little Miss Muffet and is new to me, as well as the paper doily, DP and Pearls. This has been so much fun..... it's like Christmas morning allover again. Please come and join with us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamp Challenge and check out all the other cards we have for you to be inspired with.



Close up of Breena and my Flower Power:




Copic sketch markers:
#0 Black
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP 7 gypsies from the Journey, Big Shot Die Sizzlits Large Paper Doily from Stampin-up, Ribbon, Pearls and buttons from the craft store, Roses from my stash.


0 Response to "Breena Stitching"

Post a Comment