Paprika

It's time for another Challenge from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. This one is 'Blue and Cream'. Sounds like fun hu? Well, then jump on over and get your colors out.
I chose to do 'Paprika' from Little Miss Muffet. I also wanted to play with a new key I just got. Now I would not suggest that we all go fly a kite in the rain, but it fit. Don't you think so?


Copic sketch markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E39
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, B97, E41, E42, E43
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP is Ella Blue from GCD Studios, Machine stitching, Key from K&Company, ribbon, dollie, twine and extra plaid paper for kit was from my stash, I did us from of E41, E42, E43 to paint around the dollie.


Here are close up shots of Paprika and my kite with key:







Thanks for coming over today. Hope you can color with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

0 Response to "Paprika"

Post a Comment