Heidi

This is a Wee Stamp, 'Heidi' for 2012. She comes as a Digi and over at Whimsy stamps you can get it in rubber....
From the moment I saw her and her boots, I just knew I had to have her and could not wait to color her. Hope you enjoy her as much as I do..



Close up of Heidi:

Copic markers:
Face: E000, Eoo, E11, E13, R21
Hair: Y11, E50, E51, E53
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, C1, BG93, BG95, E70, E71, E74, E77, O, C0, C1, C3
Snow: W1, B0000, Diamond Stickles by Ranger
Printed on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Ella Blue by G.C.D. Studios, Classic Scalloped Squares Large and Labels Four from Spellbinders Nestabilities, Diamond Stickles by Ranger, Pearls and Flowers from my stash, Staedtler Pigment Pen and White Gelly Roll pen.

Flower Power:

I have entered her at:
Bugaboo Stamps - Time for February Anything Goes
Make it Monday #75
CHNC #58 Use a die cut
Drunker Stampers #82 Something New
Ditzy Craftymess Challenge Blog #1 Anything Goes

One last look:

0 Response to "Heidi"

Post a Comment