La Promenade Au Jardin

Just for a little Inspiration I have colored La Promenade Au Jardin from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Don't forget to check out all the great deals over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and join in with the fun at Little Miss Muffet Challenge.


I have entered:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz #28 Spring Zing
One Stitch at a Time #102 Use a Digi - Spring/Easter
Robyn Fetish #96 People
Scrapper's Delights - Bling it up Challenge
The Craft Place - Anything goes
2 Sisters Challenge #80 Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Love & Marriage
Digi Designs - Lace & Pearls
Mark's Finest Paper #96 Use Lace

I am sorry, I have missed places my color list, but this I can remember:
Face: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Lost & Found by My Minds Eye, White pearls on the side are from Stampin-up, Chipboard from Make it Craft, Punch from Martha Stewart, Lace and other flower were from my stash.


I won top 3 pick at Robyn's Fetish Challenge

0 Response to "La Promenade Au Jardin"

Post a Comment