Tilda with Rubber Boots

It's been a long time since I played with Magnolia. They are still one of my favorite stamps. Here we have 'Tilda with Rubber Boots' and she wants to play over at Totally Tilda Challenge #40 'Tilda with a Hat On'. I just couldn't resist! I also had fun paper cutting her dress and adding some Copic color to it. My favorite embellishments are lace and flowers and pearls.


Close up of Tilda:


My Flower Power:



Copic Markers:
Face: E0000, E00, R20
Hair: Y23, E51, E53, E55
Clothes & Hat: V20, V22, V25, RV52, RV63, R81, R85, R83
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock,Fair Isle Pendants and Polka Dot Frame from Spellbinders, Decoratative Doily from Die-namics (I think), most of the flowers are from Prima, DP - lace - pearls & some of the flowers are from my stash, machine stitched on my sewing machine.


I have entered her at:
Totally Tilda Challenge #40 Tilda with a Hat On
Crafts & Me Challenge #71 Distressed
Inky Impressions Challenge - Use Punches or Dies
Little Darlings #17 blog hop and Favorite Embellishment
Sweet Stamps Challenge #53 Roses
Crafty Sentiments - Love Challenge
Creative Craft Challenges - Going Romantic with Valentines


0 Response to "Tilda with Rubber Boots"

Post a Comment