Vanilla

Welcome to Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Thursday! I have done Vanilla and I am just loving her. We hope you will come join us in the Valentine Challenge that is going on and be sure to check out all the new stamps from Little Miss Muffet.


Close up of Vanilla:


Copic color markers:
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Clothes: Y11, Y8, 0, R81, R83, R85, R89
Bunny: E41, E42, E43, 110, 0, E41, RV10, RV11
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Itsy Bitsy by K & Company, Labels Fourteen from Spellbinders Nestabilities, Prima Roses, Ribbon from Stampin-up, machine stitched, some flowers from my stash.



I have entered this card at:
Craft Sentiments Designs - Let's Get Girly
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft Challenge #172 'A' is for Adorable
Scrapbook Sisters #52 Anything Goes
Karen's Doodles #97 Cute & Cuddy
Crafts & Me #68 Use a New Image


0 Response to "Vanilla"

Post a Comment