Bossy

Over at The Crafty Pad Challenge #159 Recycle It! they are running a Quest Design Team Call, so this one is for you. I used Bossy from Mo Manning and my recycle it, is those cardboard sheets that are the back of a stack of paper or pictures or on the back of the DP packages, etc, etc. You know what I am talking about. I normal just throw them away, but if the are clean and not bend I just can't. So today I took my Jim Holtz Alterations Elegant Flourishes and cut out some flourishes.


Here is a closer look of Bossy and my flourishes and by reading the sentiment Bossy doesn't look very happy about what I did. Oh well you can't please everybody all the time:


Copic Sketch Markers:
Face: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R21
Hair: Y21, YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31
Clothes: BG70, BG72, V22, V28
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP Miss Caroline by My Mind's Eye, Pearls from Michaels, Leafy Vine from Creative Impressions, Ribbon from Stampin-up, Labels Four and Labels Sixteen from Spellbinders Nestabilities, Roses and lace from my stash, White gel pen for mini dots.



More Views, Enjoy:


I entered at:
Crafty Pad #59 Recycle it & GDT Call
Classy Cards 'N Such #2 Flowers
The Stamp Man Challenge -Color of Spring/Easter
Crafty Catz Weekly #122 Punches & Dies
Bing it On - Happy Birthday/Shades of Lilac
Creatalicious #31 All About Lace




I won Top 5 over at The Crafty Pad Designs:

0 Response to "Bossy"

Post a Comment