Elisabeth

Here is Elisabeth from Little Miss Muffet Stamps to play with us on Challenge #30. We are doing Easel, Shaped or Step Cards! Come join in on the fun! And don't forget to check out all of Little Miss Muffet Stamps.



Close up:



Copic Sketch Markers:
Face: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47
Clothes: R12, R14, BG11, BG15, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG93, YG95
Stamped on Crogyen White by Cut Card Stock, DP by Miss Caroline for My Minds Eye, Leafy Vine from Creative Impressions, Ribbon from Stampin-up, Large Deckled Rectangles by Spellbinders, Nestabilities, Flowers from Prima and my stash, Glass beads and the Love tag from my stash.


I have entered at:
Divas by Design #25 Favorite Things - always ribbon and flowers
The House that Stamps Built DCC#29 Spring with Pastel Colors
My Mums Craft Shop #47 Spring is Springing
Scrapbeook Sisters #74 Mother's Day
Scrapalicious, Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - All change & Some Shabby, Vintage
Deep Ocean Challenge #20 Spring
Fun With ATCS #56 Paper Piecing

Just one more look:


I won at Scrapbook Sisters:



0 Response to "Elisabeth"

Post a Comment