Tilda with Balloon

This is a great day! I get to play with Tilda......This is Tilda with Balloon from Magnolia, She is all dressed up in her new Sunday Easter Dress and is looking forward to wishing all a very happy Easter this year. OR is she just all dressed up for your Birthday Party? Well, she is ready for anything.


Next we have a closer look at Tilda and my flower power:


Copic Sketch Marker:
Face: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair: Y21, YR23, YR30, Yr31
Clothes & Balloon: RV0000, R81, R83, BG10, BG53, E50, E51, E53, E55
Plus I used 0
Stamped on Cryogen White by Cut Card Stock, DP is Celebrate with Jack & Jill from Prima, Labels Four and Big Scalloped Rectangles LG from Spellinders Nestabilities, Leafy Vine from Creative Impressions, Ribbon, Rick Rack and Lace from my stash, Pearls from from Stampin-up, Roses are from Prima.


I have entered at:
Totally Tilda Challenge #42, Easter
Magnolia Downunder #137 Happy Birthday
Simon Say Stamps - Anything Goes
Gingerlift Challenge GL35 Spring
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #55 Tie it Up
Dutch Magnolia Lover's #28 Spring is in the Air
2 Sisters Challenge Blog #82 Spring Colors
A Gem of a Challenge #41, Perfect Pastels
Crazy 4 Challenges #127 Spring
Totally Paper Crafts #107 My Favorite Thing - always it's pearls, lace and ribbon

Enjoy:


I won Top 3 at Gingerloft

0 Response to "Tilda with Balloon"

Post a Comment