Tilda with Straw Hat from Magnolia & Rustic Bench from Gingerloft

Today I am a Guest Design Team Member for Gingerloft Digi's. The challenge is Anything but a Card. Sooooooo I hope you like my easel. Tilda is from Magnolia, but what we do have here is Rustic Bench and it is from Gingerloft Digi's. It is just perfect in this spring scene, don't you think?

So go on over to Gingerloft Challenge and check out all the DT cards and play along with us. This has been a lot of fun. Thank you Gingerloft Challenge.



Close up of Tilda and the Rustic Bench:


Close up of my flower power:



Copic Sketch Markers:
Face: E0000, E000, E00, E11
Hair: Y21, YR23, YR30, YR31
Clothes: YR61, BG72
Shoes and Bench: E70, E71, E74
Hat & Flower Pots: Y21, YR21, YR23, YR23, YR31
Butterfly: V22, V28
Flowers: R81, R83, R85, R89, YG61, YG63, YG67
DP is Lost and Found from My minds Eye, Pearls from Stampin-up, Ribbon, lace, flowers are from my stash, Big Scalloped Circles LG from Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sun Die is from My Favorite Thing.

I have entered at:
Simply Magnolia - Dies/Punches/Ribbon
Fussy and Fancy Friday #59 Anything but square or rectangle
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything but a card
My Time to Craft Challenge #176 Easel Card
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #112 Circle/Squares
Totally Tilda Challenge #43 Tilda holding a Flower or a Bunch of Flowers





I won Top 3 at Kaboodle Doodles - Thanks



0 Response to "Tilda with Straw Hat from Magnolia & Rustic Bench from Gingerloft"

Post a Comment