Pool Time!

When I fall behind when I'm writing in my journal, I have a really hard time "catching up." The entire task overwhelms me so much that I stop writing altogether. To combat that terrible overwhelming feeling, I don't hold myself accountable for everything I missed. I pick up where I am and if I feel like going back, I can. So, eventually I will post things about the move and our last few weeks in Utah, but for now here are some pictures of our morning.

Cameron came home from a run. I was finishing up feeding the boys and we decided to take them for their first swim. We couldn't find swimsuits or even swim diapers in a size that would fit the boys, so I put them in some cloth diaper covers I made, without the absorbent cloth and out we went.

(Nash Blue, Gray Yellow)

 

0 Response to "Pool Time!"

Post a Comment