Crafty Pad Designs

 Crafty Pad is having Challenge #173 Ribbon and I am a GDT.

I choose to use Dress Form Trio and Sewing Sentiments Tickets for this card.  I am always looking for cards that I can make and send to my quilting friends.  On this one, I added some of my cross stitch fabric to cover the dress form and give it a little different look.  Please enjoy.....


Crafty Pad is giving away 2 prizes this week:
3 digi images of winners choice from their shop and Crafty Individuals 
and a prize pack of their 6x6 Seaside Themed Backing Papers, 1 A4 glossy sheet of Secret Garden Themed Toppers.
So get on over to Crafty Pad and join in on the fun...


I have entered this at:


I used:
Crafty Pad images: Dress Form Trio and Sewing Sentiments Tickets, Stamping-up ribbon, DP is Fiddlesticks Miss Caroline for My Minds Eye, Dies are: Nesting Doily Circles from QuicKutz, Double Scallop Border Die from Whimsy Stamps, and a scallop punch from Stamping-up.

  

Just one more look:





0 Response to "Crafty Pad Designs"

Post a Comment