Sunbonnet Sue Day

Today, here at Gandma' Pearl it's Sunbonnet Sue Day and what fun am I having....because Sunbonnet Sue's are some of my favorites and I just love them.  Little Miss Muffet now has Fancy Sunbonnet Sue and Sam Rubber Stamps from Bugaboo Stamps for all of us to enjoy, so hop on over and get some for yourself.


You should have arrived here from NATHALIE
(Or you can find the complete Blog Hop list HERE.)

You can find them all in the What's New section!! These are the 3 I have colored so far....


 A close up......



 #1 is Fancy Sun Bonnet Little Miss Muffet:


Copic Colors used.....

 #2 is Fancy Sun Bonnet Beach:


 And the copic colors I used....



#3 is Fancy Sun Bonnet Flowers:


And my colors.....


For this next one you mite wonder what is going on..... but I told you that I love Sunbonnet Sue and this is a quilt I have made with Sunbonnet Sue on it and it is really for the quilting machine....waiting.....



So just in saying Good-bye for today, let's keep the Sun Bonnet Sue's coming and wrap up some for a gift for a friend or two.


Enjoy...  Your next stop on the hop is PETRA

0 Response to "Sunbonnet Sue Day"

Post a Comment